Saturday, January 13, 2018 1:00 am
PEOPLE AND PLACES
• DaVita Fort Wayne West Dialysis donated $650 to The Rescue Mission.
• Preferred Automotive Group and its employees have donated more than $12,000 to Camp Whatcha-Wanna-Do for children diagnosed with cancer.
• The Pediatric Oncology Treatment Chest Foundation received a donation of more than 180 toys and 14 gift cards from the family of Ryan Branscome in Fort Wayne.
• Fort Wayne Animal Care & Control received $10,000 from Hill's Pet Nutrition for winning an adoption video contest.
• Mad Anthonys Children's Hope House, Burn Family Suites at St. Joseph Hospital, received $5,000 from the St. Joseph Community Health Foundation's Burn Care and Prevention Fund.