FORT WAYNE – The Fort Wayne Police Department has released the names of at least some of those who were shot, stabbed or arrested in connection with an alternation that began early Sunday at a north-side nightclub and ended with a shot-up ambulance.
Police released the following information Monday morning:
- Jermaine J. Loyall, 29, of Fort Wayne, was stabbed, police said. His condition was not available.
- Conditions were also not available for Fort Wayne shooting victims Latasha N. Loyall, 27; Dominic E. Loyall, 22; or Lashanda S. Conwell, 31.
- Police said Traneilous L. Jackson 24, of Fort Wayne, was charged with aggravated battery, criminal recklessness with a firearm and possession of a firearm by a felon; and Alfonso L. Chappell, 27, of Fort Wayne, was charged with resisting law enforcement fleeing vehicle.
- Jackson and Chappell were in a white Ford Crown Victoria identified as the suspect vehicle in the ambulance shooting, police said.
- An 18-year-old Fort Wayne man in the car was charged with minor consuming and a fourth person in the car was later released.
- To read background on this story, click here: http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20120910/LOCAL07/309109948
- For Tuesday's story, more details, click here: http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20120911/LOCAL/309119985/1043/LOCAL07