Whitley County Emergency Management issued a “watch” level travel restriction as of 10 a.m. Saturday.
This means essential travel it said, such as going to and from work and emergency situations.
It said the watch is in place until further notice.
- Bitter cold places January on par with 3 decades ago
- DeKalb issues Level 2 Travel Watch
- Drifts cover many Noble County roads
- Paulding issues level 2 snow emergency
- LaGrange County: Please stay home
- Travel advisory issued for Fort Wayne, county
- Natural gas prices heating up
- Weather-related closings, delays for Saturday