And now, for the exclusive enjoyment of you Blobophiles (a registered trademark), here's a list of some stuff you could have done in less time than it took John Isner to beat Nicolas Mahut 70-68 in the fifth set at Wimbledon, after 11 hours of playing time stretched over three days:
1. Driven from Fort Wayne to Atlanta.
2. Watched the longest nine-inning game in baseball history twice, with 90 minutes to spare.
3. Flown from North Carolina to Germany with two hours to spare.
4. Watched "Animal House" six times.
5. Watched your favorite "Seinfeld" rerun 22 times.
6. Driven from Fort Wayne to Indianapolis and back, twice, and still had enough time left to take in a Colts game.