Fireworks in Fort Wayne can be used only from 5 p.m. until two hours after dusk – about 11 p.m. – from Tuesday through Saturday and again from July 5 to 9.
On July 4, the hours are extended: from 10 a.m. until midnight.
- Verbatim: There is no such thing as a ‘safe’ firework
- Add spark to Fourth of July party
- Super Lightning Rockets recalled
- Purdue expert: fireworks can hurt kids' hearing
- 2010 Fourth of July fireworks, events
- Indianapolis Fourth of July event canceled because of economy
- Watch kids, know rules for safe fireworks fun
- Verbatim: Tips to handle fireworks safely