1. With only 15 weeks left now to catch the Super Bowl-bound Houston Texans, the Colts can forget about winning the AFC South.
2. Hey, where'd Bob Sanders go? He was just here a minute ago.
3. Speaking of which, there goes Arian Foster. Maybe someday someone in blue will tackle him.
4. The undefeated season is gone. Time to rest the starters.
5. Although the offensive line has already started doing that.
6. Speaking of which, Mario Williams is going to get arrested for stalking if he shows up in Peyton Manning's pocket one more time.
7. Where did Bob Sanders go?
8. And while we're asking, anybody seen Tony Ugoh?
9. The Colts had more first downs, more plays, more total yards, fewer penalties and almost as much time of possession as the Texans. Plus, Peyton gets Eli next, the little goof. Which means it'll be Noogie City Sunday night.
So maybe there's still hope.
10. Or not.