1. The Super Bowl bound Houston Texans continue to be annoyingly better than average. Time to cast a spell, send them some bad mojo, or simply glower in the direction of Houston, muttering, "Come on! Lose!"
2. Pierre Garcon makes that No. 18 guy look pretty good.
3. Especially on that twisting, leaping, one-handed, signed-by-Lynn-Swann catch.
4. On the other hand, No. 18 ain't bad, either.
5. Look at Joseph Addai! They can't catch him!
6. Ooooh. They just caught him.
7. And now they're helping him off the field.
8. Sure hope Mike Hart doesn't get hurt.
9. Or Garcon.
10. Or No. 18.