1. The Bears are 4-3 but play like 2-5.
2. The entire NFC West should be hauled out to the curb for recycling.
3. No one is actually going to win the NFC. Someone is just going to lose it less.
4. Brett Favre chews more scenery out there than Al Pacino. Can anyone milk a limp more convincingly, especially after a pick?
5. What did Al Davis do this time? Build a time machine and bring back the '77 Raiders?
6. Jay Cutler should ditch the uniform next week and jjust wear a Sherman tank instead.
7. The Browns? Really?
And last but not least ...
8. Drew Brees. Four picks. Really.