How to enter
Send in the single best photo of your favorite indoor plant to We're Digging It, a blog for gardeners and others who love plants.
If there is a story behind your plant, we'd love to share it.
If you have a tip on how to get the best out of your little darling, we'll also pass that on.
- E-mail your best picture to email@example.com. The photo should be a JPEG attachment.
- Include your name, address and a phone number where you can be reached during the day. We won't call unless we have a question about your entry. Promise.
- Please put "Indoor plant" in the subject line of the e-mail.
- Entries are due no later than 5 p.m. Nov. 19.
- Anne Gregory or another Digging minion will post each of the entries on the We're Digging It blog – first come, first posted.
How to vote
As with all of our photo contests, the viewers/readers choose the winner.
To vote, simply open a post. We'll count the number of posts.
- Voting ends at midnight Nov. 22.
Ah, but what do I win?
Well, mostly bragging rights.
The photo on the gardening blog that draws the most clicks will be featured in Nov. 28's The Dirt column in The Journal Gazette and www.journalgazette.net.