Sauder Village in Archbold, Ohio, is hosting a knitters' retreat Feb. 18 and 19 at Sauder Heritage Inn.
Reservations are currently being accepted for this two-day event that costs $75 per person ($70 for members) and includes:
- Two days of knitting in a private meeting room at the inn;
- Buffet dinner at the Barn restaurant Friday night and lunch Saturday;
- Door prizes
- Making a seed stitch scarf (beginner)
- Making a stained glass hat (intermediate)
- Making lace mitts (advanced)
- Making beaded socks (intermediate)
- Fair Isle mitts (advanced)
For more information, visit www.saudervillage.org/creativity.