Written report issued by the National Weather Service:
The flood warning has been extended for the Maumee River at Fort Wayne until Monday afternoon.
* At 8 pm Wednesday the stage was 14.9 feet and falling.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* FORECAST...The river will rise above flood stage Thursday afternoon and crest near 18.2 feet around 2 pm Saturday April 30 and fall below flood stage around 1 pm Sunday may 1.
* At 18.0 feet...the lowest unprotected city streets begin to flood. a few residents of River Haven are affected by high water.
* This crest compares to a previous crest of 18.4 feet which occurred on Apr 7 2009.