So it looks like the end of the NFL lockoout is imminent. Which, of course, means we can now get back to questions of considerably more portent, such as ...
* If the Colts offload Joseph Addai, as some people are whispering, who becomes their go-to back? Tom Matte or Norm Bulaich?
* And, speaking of the Colts, is this the year the offensive line finally becomes the Seven Blocks of Butterscotch Pudding?
* Has the Tim Tebow Era officially begun in Denver? And if so, will it be the shortest Era in the history of Eras?
* Who gets to wear No. 2 in Carolina, Jimmy Clausen or Cam Newton? And is Clausen prepared to become No. 2 in reality?
* Where will Donovan McNabb land? (Miami, some say). Or Matt Hasselbeck? Or Kevin Kolb?
* Roger Goodell will find a reason to fine/suspend James Harrison within (choose one): A. Weeks. B. Days. C. Milliseconds.