Some fascinating business from the NFL, where the business of the game is doing business right now.
* Matt Hasselbeck to the Titans looks like a done deal. This should be of particular interest (concern?) to the Colts, who really didn't need their longtime AFC South rivals to land a solid veteran at the man-under spot.
* Donovan McNabb to the Vikings? Maybe. Best fit for him, if so.
* Among the QBs still out there: Kevin Kolb (ticketed by the gurus for the Cardinals, but who knows) and Kyle Orton, whose destination is unknown, and whose dismissal from the Broncos is, in the opinion of the Blob, a major mistake. Not sure if stacking all your chips on Tim Tebow is the smart play, but it's the play the Broncs are clearly making.
* Jets seem determined to hang onto Santonio Holmes, and are hot after free agency's hottest property, cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha. If they land both, look out. Can you imagine a defensive backfield with Asomugha on one corner and Darrelle Revis on the other? No opposing wideout will ever see the ball.
* And speaking of the Colts ... lots of cotton-candy talk about Reggie Bush, whose pass-catching skills out of the backfield and ability to make people miss in the open field make him the perfect back for the Colts' offense. Can't see it happening, though.