And now the latest installment of our weekly Blob feature, The NFL In So Many Words:
1. Jim Caldwell's right. The Colts just didn't execute the way they wanted to.
2. Also, the Titanic wasn't quite as watertight as one would have liked.
3. Apparently God and Detroit have broken up.
4. It's the Browns. It's the Seahawks. It's naptime.
5. It's the Jags. It's the Ravens. Bonus naptime.
6. Hey, where'd Carson Palmer go?
7. Ah, there he is. He looks good standing over there on the sideline.
8. Or at least Kansas City thinks so as it picks off Kyle Boller again.
10. Just because, you know, no ever talks about the guy.