Lisa Vetter and Paul Siefert of the Art Farm will host a holiday studio show beginning with an opening reception from 5 to 10 p.m. Dec. 2
This year's show will feature 10 local and national artists.
Featured mediums and artists will be:
- Functional and decorative ceramics from local artists, Kristy Jo Beber and Laura Christian-Brandenberg;
- Handmade glass bead jewelry from Marjorie Rawson of Michigan;
- Metal artist Cherie Haney of Michigan;
- Recycled wearable fiber artist Sarah Martin from Ohio, in town for her debut Indiana show;
- Blown glass by John Boyett of Ohio;
- Pop art animal prints from Atlanta artist Angela Bond;
- Contemporary art with a southern accent by Chicago artist Dolan Geiman; and, as always
- Vetter and Siefert will have their found object functional art as well as Vetter's spirited jewelry available.
Besides the opening reception, show hours will be noon to 6 p.m. Wednesday through Sunday until Dec. 31.
The Art Farm is located in Spencerville. Here are some directions provided by Vetter and Siefert
- Via Indiana 37 travel east toward Harlan, turn left at Cuba Road (flashing light), follow the road, it will turn right at the river and become Davis then will curve right again at the county line becoming North County Line Road, the farm will be on your right.
- Via Indiana 1 travel north through Leo, turn right at Mill Street and go over the river on the covered bridge, turn right
- On DeKalb County Road 57 through the woods then turn right on North County Line Road, the farm will be on your left.