Some people will do anything to horn in on the NFL's big show.
And so here we have a release from IndyCar, which includes, in honor of Super Bowl XLVI, a list of significant 46s in Indianapolis 500 history.
* Car number 46 has appeared in the 500 13 times.
* The best finish for a No. 46 in the 500 was third by Gary Bettenhausen in 1980.
* The best start for a No. 46 was 11th in 1932.
*A 46-second lap around the Indianapolis Motor Speedway equates to 195.652 mph.
* A lap at 46 mph would take 3 minutes and 15.65 seconds.
* The 46th 500 was won by Rodger Ward in 1962.
You can stop me anytime now.