Fort Wayne – All weekend
– SCHOLASTIC ART & WRITING AWARDS EXHIBITION – Ends April 8; also WWII Aircraft Nose Art: 20th Air Force, Guam color photographs by Dr. Eugene M. Gillum, ends May 6; Fort Wayne Museum of Art, 311 E. Main St.; free admission Sundays and Thursdays; call for hours and prices, 422-6467 or www.fwmoa.
– WORKS OF ART STUDENTS OF BLACKHAWK MIDDLE SCHOOL – Ends March 30; Firefly Coffee House, 3523 N. Anthony Blvd.; hours, 373-0505 or www.fireflycoffeehousefw.com.
All weekend – THE DOOR OF NO RETURN: ELMINA, IMAGES OF A GHANAIAN SLAVE CASTLE – Ends Sunday; Egypt 11/25/11: Reflections on the Future, ends May 13; 3R Gallery, 111 Three Rivers East; for hours, www.3rgallery.com.
All weekend – WATERMEDIA ON PAPER – Ends April 4; also Stencil/Screen Print Exhibit, ends April 4; Betty Fishman Gallery, Artlink, Auer Center for Arts and Culture, 300 E. Main St.; hours, 424-7195 or www.artlink.com.
All weekend –
STEPHEN PERFECT: 40 YEARS OF PHOTOGRAPHY – Ends March 30; also High School Exhibition, ends Wednesday; John P. Weatherhead Gallery, Saint Francis, 2701 Spring St.; hours, 399-7700.
Today and Saturday – OBJET TROUVE (FOUND OBJECT) – Ends Saturday; PottersWife Gallery, 1421 Broadway; hours, 420-8300 or www.delaneys1421broadway.com.
Today and Saturday – IN THE GARDEN – Ends March 31; Orchard Gallery of Fine Art, 6312 Covington Road; call for hours, 436-0927.
Today and Saturday
– IDES OF ART – Ends March 31; Castle Gallery, 1202 W. Wayne St.; hours, 426-6568 or www.castlegallery.com.
Today and Saturday – MATHOM HOUSE – Works of Zoe Marshall; ends April 30; Ortega Gallery, Village at Winona, 1009 E. Canal St., Winona Lake; 574-306-2482.
– PAINTINGS BY JUSTIN JOHNSON ALSO WOODTURNINGS AND SCULPTURES BY TIM MCINTYRE – Ends April 8; First Presbyterian Gallery, 300 W. Wayne St.; free; hours, 426-7421.
OIL PAINTINGS BY BARBARA YODER AND KAREN HARVEY – Ends April 30; ResCare Adult Day Service, 3711 Rupp Drive, Suite 106, Triangle Park; hours, 483-2888.
– OIL PAINTINGS
BY DONI ADAMS – Ends April 30; Allen County Retinal Surgeons, 7900 W. Jefferson Blvd.; hours, 436-2181.
MIXED MEDIA PAINTINGS BY NANCY LONGMATE
– Ends April 30; Rehabilitation Hospital, Lutheran Campus, 7970 W. Jefferson Blvd., hours, 453-6100.
– ACRYLICS BY CHRISTINA DAVIS – Ends April 30; Aldersgate United Methodist Church, 2417 Getz Road; 432-1524.
– OIL PAINTINGS BY TONI MURRAY – Ends April 30; Visiting Nurse Hospice, 5910 Homestead Road; 435-3222.
– WATERCOLORS BY JOHN KELTY – Ends April 30; Window Garden Café, 110 E. Wayne St., Floor 13.
– WATERCOLORS BY ANITA TRICK– Ends April 30; Will Jewelers, 10146 Maysville Road; for exhibit information, call 493-2026.
– WORKS OF CELESTE LENGERICH AND CAROLYN STACHERA – Ends March 31; Citizens Square, second and third floors, 200 Wayne St.; 427-2763.
Today – QUILTS FROM THE PERMANENT COLLECTION – Ends July 6, opening reception, 3 to 5 p.m. Sunday, Good Library Basement Gallery, Goshen College, Goshen; also Juanita Yoder, Fiber Art, ends Sunday, Hershberger Art Gallery, Goshen College; hours, 574-535-7418.
Today – WORKS OF ANN BEECHING – Ends March 31; Old Crown Coffee Roasters, 3417 N. Anthony Blvd.; hours, 422-5282 or www.oldcrown.com.
and Sunday – SPINNING A STORY – Ends Sunday; Manchester College, North Manchester; hours, 260-982-5334.
Sunday – OHIO WATERCOLOR SOCEITY EXHIBIT – Ends Sunday; Wassenberg Art Center, 643 S. Washington St., Van Wert, Ohio; hours, 419-238-6837.
Sunday – WORKS OF SUZANNE GALASKA – Ends April 1; Langhinrichs Gallery, Unitarian Universalist Meeting House, 5310 Old Mill Road; hours, 744-1867.
Monday through Thursday
– SISTERS OF THE CLOTH QUILTING GUILD – Ends March 30; Jeffrey R. Krull Gallery, Allen County Public Library, 900 Library Plaza; call for hours, 421-1200, www.acpl.lib.in.us.
Monday through Thursday – SPRING 2012 SENIOR BFA EXHIBITION – Ends April 15; Visual Arts Gallery, IPFW, 2101 Coliseum Blvd. E.; 481-6705 or www.ipfw.edu/fine-arts.
Monday through Thursday
– BLACK AND WHITE – Ends April 30; Tibbits Gallery, 14 Hanchett St., Coldwater, Mich.; 517-278-6029 or www.
Monday through Thursday – JURIED STUDENT ART EXHIBIT – Ends April 5; Robert E. Wilson Gallery, Huntington University, 2303 College Ave.; hours, 260-356-6000.