Fort Wayne – All weekend
– SCHOLASTIC ART & WRITING AWARDS EXHIBITION – Ends Sunday; also WWII Aircraft Nose Art: 20th Air Force, Guam color photographs by Dr. Eugene M. Gillum, ends May 6; Outside the Circle, woodturning demonstration, 5 to 7:30 p.m. Thursday, exhibit ends June 17; Fort Wayne Museum of Art, 311 E. Main St.; free admission Sundays and Thursdays; call for hours and prices, 422-6467 or www.fwmoa.
All weekend – SPRING 2012 SENIOR BFA EXHIBITION – Ends April 15; artists reception, 6 to 8 p.m. Thursday; Visual Arts Gallery, IPFW, 2101 Coliseum Blvd. E.; 481-6705 or www.ipfw.edu/fine-arts.
– EGYPT 11/25/11: REFLECTIONS ON THE FUTURE – Ends May 13; 3R Gallery, 111 Three Rivers East; for hours, www.3rgallery.com.
Today and Saturday
– WHIMSICAL PAINTINGS BY SUSAN KLINE AND SIT AND SIP: HAND PAINTED CHAIRS AND PORCELAIN TEA POTS BY KIMBERLY RORICK – Ends April 30; Orchard Gallery of Fine Art, 6312 Covington Road; call for hours, 436-0927.
Today and Saturday – MATHOM HOUSE – Works of Zoe Marshall; ends April 30; Ortega Gallery, Village at Winona, 1009 E. Canal St., Winona Lake; 574-306-2482.
– PAINTINGS AND DRAWINGS BY JAY BASTIEN – Ends April 30; Firefly Coffee House, 3523 N. Anthony Blvd.; hours, 373-0505 or www.fireflycoffeehousefw.com.
– PAINTINGS BY JUSTIN JOHNSON ALSO WOODTURNINGS AND SCULPTURES BY TIM MCINTYRE – Ends Sunday; First Presbyterian Gallery, 300 W. Wayne St.; free; hours, 426-7421.
OIL PAINTINGS BY BARBARA YODER AND KAREN HARVEY – Ends April 30; ResCare Adult Day Service, 3711 Rupp Drive, Suite 106, Triangle Park; hours, 483-2888.
– OIL PAINTINGS
BY DONI ADAMS – Ends April 30; Allen County Retinal Surgeons, 7900 W. Jefferson Blvd.; hours, 436-2181.
MIXED MEDIA PAINTINGS BY NANCY LONGMATE
– Ends April 30; Rehabilitation Hospital, Lutheran Campus, 7970 W. Jefferson Blvd., hours, 453-6100.
– ACRYLICS BY CHRISTINA DAVIS – Ends April 30; Aldersgate United Methodist Church, 2417 Getz Road; 432-1524.
– OIL PAINTINGS BY TONI MURRAY – Ends April 30; Visiting Nurse Hospice, 5910 Homestead Road; 435-3222.
– WATERCOLORS BY JOHN KELTY – Ends April 30; Window Garden Café, 110 E. Wayne St., Floor 13.
– WATERCOLORS BY ANITA TRICK– Ends April 30; Will Jewelers, 10146 Maysville Road; for exhibit information, call 493-2026.
– MIXED MEDIA BY ALICE SIEFERT AND MARILYN UMBER AND WATERCOLORS BY JOHN KELTY – Ends May 31; Citizens Square, second and third floors, 200 Wayne St.; 427-2763.
Today – QUILTS FROM THE PERMANENT COLLECTION – Ends July 6, Good Library Basement Gallery, Goshen College, Goshen; also Senior Art Exhibit, ends April 21, Hershberger Art Gallery, Goshen College; hours, 574-535-7418.
and Sunday – MANCHESTER COLLEGE ANNUAL JURIED STUDENT ART SHOW – Ends April 29, Link Gallery; also Rudi Klimpert: A Journey of Color and Light, ends Sept. 7, Gallery G; Manchester College, North Manchester; hours, 260-982-5334.
– SPRING FINE ART EXHIBIT – Works of Fort Wayne Artist Guild; ends May 27; Langhinrichs Gallery, Unitarian Universalist Meeting House, 5310 Old Mill Road; hours, 744-1867.
Monday through Thursday
– BLACK AND WHITE – Ends April 30; Tibbits Gallery, 14 Hanchett St., Coldwater, Mich.; 517-278-6029 or www.