Fort Wayne – All weekend
OUTSIDE THE CIRCLE: WOODTURNING IN INDIANA – Ends
June 17; also WWII Aircraft Nose Art: 20th Air Force, Guam color photographs by Dr. Eugene M. Gillum, ends May 6; Fort Wayne Museum of Art, 311 E. Main St.; free admission Sundays and Thursdays; call for hours and prices, 422-6467 or www.fwmoa.
– EGYPT 11/25/11: REFLECTIONS ON THE FUTURE – Ends May 13; 3R Gallery, 111 Three Rivers East; for hours, www.3rgallery.com.
All weekend – ANNUAL NATIONAL PRINT EXHIBIT – Ends May 23; Betty Fishman Gallery, Artlink, Auer Center for Arts and Culture, 300 E. Main St.; hours, 424-7195 or www.artlink.com.
– IPFW SPRING SENIOR EXHIBITION – Ends May 25; Jeffrey R. Krull Gallery, Allen County Public Library, 900 Library Plaza; call for hours, 421-1200, www.acpl.lib.in.us.
All weekend – WORKS OF MICHAEL METTLER – Photo sculpture and three dimensional photography; ends May 12; Old Crown Coffee Roasters, 3417 N. Anthony Blvd.; 422-5282.
All weekend – WORKS OF DIANE ALLEN GROENERT – Ends June 30; Fort Wayne International Airport; dagroenert.com.
All weekend – WASSENBERG ART CENTER HIGH SCHOOL INVITATIONAL – Ends May 5; Wassenberg Art Center, 643 S. Washington St., Van Wert, Ohio; hours, 419-238-6837.
Today and Saturday
– WHIMSICAL PAINTINGS BY SUSAN KLINE AND SIT AND SIP: HAND PAINTED CHAIRS AND PORCELAIN TEA POTS BY KIMBERLY RORICK – Ends Monday; Orchard Gallery of Fine Art, 6312 Covington Road; call for hours, 436-0927.
Today and Saturday
– EXPRESSIONS OF SPRING – Ends May 5; Castle Gallery, 1202 W. Wayne St.; hours, 426-6568 or www.castlegallery.com.
Today and Saturday – MATHOM HOUSE – Works of Zoe Marshall; ends Monday; Ortega Gallery, Village at Winona, 1009 E. Canal St., Winona Lake; 574-306-2482.
Today – PAINTINGS BY JOANNA LEMLER – Ends Monday; Pierceton Art Gallery and Ceramic Studio, 105 N. First St., Pierceton; hours, 574-453-8932.
– PAINTINGS AND DRAWINGS BY JAY BASTIEN – Ends Monday; Firefly Coffee House, 3523 N. Anthony Blvd.; hours, 373-0505 or www.fireflycoffeehousefw.com.
– FORT WAYNE PHOTOGRAPHERS GUILD – Ends May 27; First Presbyterian Gallery, 300 W. Wayne St.; free; hours, 426-7421.
– OIL PAINTINGS BY RAY WATKINS – Tuesday through June 30; Townhouse Retirement Center Library, 2209 St. Joe Center Road; 483-3116.
OIL PAINTINGS BY BARBARA YODER AND KAREN HARVEY – Ends Monday ; also Works of Toni Murray, Tuesday through June 30; ResCare Adult Day Service, 3711 Rupp Drive, Suite 106, Triangle Park; hours, 483-2888.
– OIL PAINTINGS
BY DONI ADAMS – Ends Monday; also Works of Cherie Droege, Tuesday through June 30; Allen County Retinal Surgeons, 7900 W. Jefferson Blvd.; hours, 436-2181.
MIXED MEDIA PAINTINGS BY NANCY LONGMATE
– Ends Monday; Works of Annette Colgrove, Tuesday through June 30; Rehabilitation Hospital, Lutheran Campus, 7970 W. Jefferson Blvd., hours, 453-6100.
– ACRYLICS BY CHRISTINA DAVIS – Ends Monday; also Works of Carolyn Stachera, Tuesday through June 30; Aldersgate United Methodist Church, 2417 Getz Road; 432-1524.
– OIL PAINTINGS BY TONI MURRAY – Ends Monday; also Works of Nancy Longmate, Tuesday through June 30; Visiting Nurse Hospice, 5910 Homestead Road; 435-3222.
– WATERCOLORS BY JOHN KELTY – Ends Monday; also Works of Celeste Lengerich, Tuesday through June 30; Window Garden Café, 110 E. Wayne St., Floor 13.
– WATERCOLORS BY ANITA TRICK– Ends Monday; also Works of Doni Adam, Tuesday through June 30; Will Jewelers, 10146 Maysville Road; for exhibit information, call 493-2026.
– MIXED MEDIA BY ALICE SIEFERT AND MARILYN UMBER AND WATERCOLORS BY JOHN KELTY – Ends May 31; Citizens Square, second and third floors, 200 Wayne St.; 427-2763.
Today – QUILTS FROM THE PERMANENT COLLECTION – Ends July 6, Good Library Basement Gallery, Goshen College, Goshen; hours, 574-535-7418.
– WORKS OF GRADUATING ART MAJORS – Ends Thursday; artist reception, 6 to 7:30 p.m. Saturday; Robert E. Wilson Gallery, Huntington University, 2303 College Ave.; hours, 260-356-6000.
and Sunday – MANCHESTER COLLEGE ANNUAL JURIED STUDENT ART SHOW – Ends Sunday, Link Gallery; also Rudi Klimpert: A Journey of Color and Light, ends Sept. 7, Gallery G; Manchester College, North Manchester; hours, 260-982-5334.
SOCA STUDENT EXHIBITION – Ends May 4; University of Saint Francis, North Campus, 2702 Spring St.; hours, 399-7700.
Saturday – WORKS OF GWEN GUTWEIN AND ELIZABETH WAMSLEY – Ends May 15; Crestwoods Gallery, 314 N. Main St., Roanoke; 672-2080.
Saturday – RURAL ARTISTS STUDIO TOUR – Visit eight area artists and their studios; 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.; free; map at www.facebook.com/artstudiotour.
– SPRING FINE ART EXHIBIT – Works of Fort Wayne Artist Guild; ends May 27; Langhinrichs Gallery, Unitarian Universalist Meeting House, 5310 Old Mill Road; hours, 744-1867.
– BLACK AND WHITE – Tibbits Gallery, 14 Hanchett St., Coldwater, Mich.; 517-278-6029 or www.
Tuesday through Thursday – TRANSIT OF VENUS IN PASTEL – Works by members of Northern Indiana Pastel Society; ends June 9; Harris Branch, Mishawaka-Penn-Harris Public Library, 51446 Elm Road, Granger; www.