And just to get your Sunday off to a flying start .... a few questions that don't really require answers:
1. Can anyone explain why Derrick Rose was still in a double-digit game with a minute-and-change to play?
2. Is it completely lunatic to suggest the Bulls could still win the East without him?
3. Is it equally lunatic to suggest the Magic could beat the Pacers without Howard?
4. Is it also lunatic to suggest that, just because Chandler Harnish drew the Mr. Irrelevant tag, he was a steal for the Colts with the last pick in the draft?
And last but not least ....
5. Could the Blob actually be wrong in predicting Wichita in seven?