Robert Kelly of, appropriately, Garden Street in Fort Wayne sent in a few photos of his flowers.
This kicks off our summer garden photo contest, a little earlier this year than usual because this has been an unusual year.
If you like a photo, click on it. That's your vote.
Here's the deal
- You send in the single best picture from your garden to firstname.lastname@example.org. The photo should be a JPEG attachment and the subject line must say Garden contest.
- If you send multiple photos, you still only get one entry. I'll simply pick one to be the one that readers see to make their vote.
- Include your name, what community you call home (or just include your address) and a phone number where you can be reached during the day. (I promise I won't call unless I have questions, and I won't include your address on the entry.)
- If you would like to tell a short story about how the garden bed came to be, why a particular plant is special or why you garden, you are welcome to do so.
- Entries will run in the order they are received. The deadline to submit photos for the early spring contest is 5 p.m. May 20, a week from today.