Fort Wayne – The Inaugural Fort 4 Fitness Spring Cycle is today and because of several events all days, roads around downtown will be closed or restricted from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. In addition, U.S. 27/Clinton Street will have the left two lanes restricted from south of Elizabeth Street to Superior Street to accommodate riders for three bicycle tours and at approximately 10 a.m., 11 a.m. and 12:30 p.m., Fort Wayne police will briefly stop traffic on U.S. 27/Clinton Street to launch each of the bike tours.
- Clinton Street will have the two western most lanes and center lane closed in front of the Courthouse, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Berry Street closed Clinton to Ewing streets 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Wayne Street closed Calhoun to Thieme Drive 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Calhoun Street closed Washington Blvd. to Main 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Harrison Street closed Washington Blvd. to Main 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Eastbound Main Street closed Clinton to Calhoun streets 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.