Fort Wayne and Evansville have been placed in the ECHL's North Division for the 2012-13 season with Cincinnati, Kalamazoo and Toledo, the league has announced.
The Eastern Conference divisional alignment is:
- Atlantic Division: Elmira Jackals, Reading Royals, Trenton Titans and Wheeling Nailers;
- North Division: Cincinnati Cyclones, Evansville IceMen, Fort Wayne Komets, Kalamazoo Wings and Toledo Walleye;
- South Division: Florida Everblades, Greenville Road Warriors, Gwinnett Gladiators, Orlando Solar Bears and South Carolina Stingrays.
- Mountain Division: Alaska Aces, Colorado Eagles, Idaho Steelheads and Utah Grizzlies
- Pacific Division: Bakersfield Condors, Las Vegas Wranglers, Ontario Reign, San Francisco Bulls and Stockton Thunder.