Four adults and a juvenile were arrested early Tuesday in serving what authorities said was a high-risk juvenile detention order.
The detention order stemmed from a yearlong investigation by the IMAGE Drug Task Force, and was filed in Noble County last week, county prosecutor Steven Clouse said Tuesday.
The order service was coordinated by the task force, the prosecutor's office and the Northeast Indiana SWAT Group, Clouse said in a statement.
Agencies assisting included Angola, Auburn and Kendallville police; the Avilla marshal's office; and the DeKalb County, LaGrange County, Noble County and Steuben County sheriff's departments.
The juvenile was not identified, but Clouse said the order service was of higher risk because it alleged dealing methamphetamine and "also based upon information and intelligence regarding the juvenile."
He said the adults in custody were held on preliminary charges of maintaining a common nuisance, possession of methamphetamine, possession of marijuana and resisting law enforcement.