Statement as issued Friday by the Fort Wayne Traffic Engineering Department:
Please be advised the following is the schedule for the contractor, E & B Paving, to mill in preparation to resurface:
1. 8-13-12 Parnell Ave. from State Blvd. to St. Joe Blvd.
2. 8-13-12 Calhoun St. from Main St. to Superior St.
3. 8-14-12 Runnion Ave. from Main St. north to railroad tracks
4. 8-14-12 Taylor St. from Broadway to Fairfield Ave.
5. 8-15-12 Jefferson Blvd. from Clay St. to Hanna St.
6. 8-15-12 Maumee Ave. from Wabash Ave. to Fairview Ave.
7. 8-16-12 Pontiac St. from Anthony Blvd. to Adams St.
8. 8-17-12 Forest Valley Dr. from Forestview Dr. to Blairwood Dr.
9. 8-17-12 Glencairn Dr. from Dodge Ave. to Woodstock Dr.
10. 8-17-12 Long Rd. from Asher Dr. to Shordon Rd.
11. 8-17-12 Asher Dr. from Long Rd. to Greythorn Dr.
Two-way traffic will be maintained at all times. The contractor will be responsible for placement and maintenance of all warning signs and barricades.
Motorists should find alter routes if possible as delays and congestion can be expected around the milling operations.
For further information or for problems that may develop contact the Traffic Engineering Department at 427-1172.