And now the revival of a Blob favorite ("Who said that?" you're sneering), The NFL In So Many Words:
1. Hey, that new quarterback in Denver ain't bad.
2. Peyton something. I think that's it.
3. RG III was so good Sunday they've upgraded him a Roman numeral.
4. Andrew Luck, conversely, will have better days.
5. Especially if Adam Vinatieri stops channeling his inner Mike Vanderjagt.
6. Jay Cutler and Brandon Marshall: The next great buddy film.
7. Pick up, Pete Carroll. The University of Whoever is calling.
8. I mean, if you can't beat the Kevin Kolb Cardinals even when the Lingerie League officials accidentally give you an extra timeout, it's time to head back to campus.
9. Speaking of the officials .... remember that old NFL promo, You Make The Call?
10. It's apparently official league policy now.