Fort Wayne – All weekend – WATERMEDIA 360 DEGREES – Also FortWear, and County Fair; ends Oct. 10; Betty Fishman Gallery, Artlink, Auer Center for Arts and Culture, 300 E. Main St.; hours, 424-7195 or www.artlink.com.
– CONTEMPORARY REALISM BIENNIAL 2012
– Ends Oct. 28; Fort Wayne Museum of Art, 311 E. Main St.; free admission Sundays and Thursdays; call for hours and prices, 422-6467 or www.fwmoa.
All weekend – MAGGIE EVANS: OBSERVING FROM THE OUTSIDE – Ends Sept. 23; Visual Arts Gallery, IPFW, 2101 Coliseum Blvd. E.; free; 481-6705 or www.ipfw.edu/fine-arts.
Today and Saturday
PAINTINGS BY DIANE GROENART – Ends Sept. 30; Firefly Coffee House, 3523 N. Anthony Blvd.; hours, 373-0505 or www.fireflycoffeehousefw.com.
Today and Saturday
SUMMER SPECTACULAR – Ends Saturday; Castle Gallery, 1202 W. Wayne St.; hours, 426-6568 or www.castlegallery.com.
and Saturday – ALMOST SOMETHING – Temporary installation by Sarah Blyth-Stephens; ends Oct. 27; Jeffrey R. Krull Gallery, Allen County Public Library, 900 Library Plaza; call for hours, 421-1200, www.acpl.lib.in.us.
and Sunday –
FACULTY EXHIBITION – Ends Nov. 26, Link Gallery; Realism and its Discontents, today through Nov. 25, Gallery G, Manchester University, North Manchester; hours, 260-982-5334.
– THE PHOTOGRAPHY OF KURT LAWSON – Ends Oct. 7; First Presbyterian Gallery, 300 W. Wayne St.; free; hours, 426-7421.
Today – THE CORRUGATED ART SHOW – 5 to 10 p.m.; The Philmore on Broadway, 2441 Broadway; 432-4570.
– WORKS OF DICK HEFFELFINGER AND ELIZABETH ENGLISH – Ends Sept. 30; Citizens Square, second and third floors, 200 Wayne St.; 427-2763.
Today – WORKS OF TRAVIS KLOTZ – Ends Tuesday; Café Verde, Ivy Tech Community College, 1800 N. Anthony Blvd.; 482-9171.
INDIANA WOMENS CAUCUS FOR ART: FOUR DECADES OF WOMEN IN ART – Ends Sunday, reception, 2 to 3:30 p.m. Sunday, Hershberger Art Gallery, Photovoice: Student Perspectives on Interculturalism, Diversity and Educational Access, Sunday through Nov. 9, opening reception, 4 to 5:30 p.m. Sunday, Good Library Gallery; Goshen College; hours, 574-535-7418.
Today – ARTISTRY IN WOOD – Ends Sunday; Garrett Museum of Art, 100 S. Randolph St., Garrett; hours, www.garrettmuseumofart.com.
Today – ART FOR THE AGES – Mallard Activity Room, Coventry Meadows, 7833 W. Jefferson Blvd.; 317-788-2500.
Saturday – FASHIONABLE ART: APPAREL FROM THE 1920S AND 1930S – Ends Oct. 12; North Campus Auditorium; University of Saint Francis, Mimi and Ian Rolland Visual Communication Center, 2701 Spring St.; 672-8390.
COLLABORATIVE TOTEM BY PAULA CRILL AND VICKI FLORA – Ends Sept. 29; Orchard Gallery of Fine Art, 6312 Covington Road; call for hours, 436-0927.
– BLESSINGS ON CANVAS – Works by Terry Haffner; ends Sept. 30; Langhinrichs Gallery, Unitarian Universalist Meeting House, 5310 Old Mill Road; hours, 744-1867.
Sunday – NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC PHOTOGRAPHY EXHIBIT – Ends Sept. 23; DeKalb Health, Auburn; free.
Monday through Thursday
– BIBLICAL PHOTOGRAPHY – Ends Oct. 6; Robert E. Wilson Gallery, Huntington University, 2303 College Ave.; hours, 260-356-6000.