1. In the Bible, what did Samson lose when Delilah cut his hair?
2. In the nursery rhyme, Hickory Dickory Dock, what time was it when the mouse ran down the clock?
3. What is a group of bears called?
4. In the TV series, Leave It To Beaver, who were Ward and June parents to?
5. If someone has a bee in her bonnet, what are they doing?
6. What famous novel begins with, Call me Ishmael?
7. What bird is the national symbol of the United States?
8. Who painted the famous painting, The Last Supper?
9. How much does the average tennis ball weigh?
10. Where would you find the characters Mary Ann, Ginger and the professor?
1. His strength
3. A sleuth
4. Wally and Beaver
6. Moby Dick
7. Bald eagle
8. Leonardo da Vinci
9. 2 ounces
10. The TV show Gilligans Island