1. Who was the first man to run the 100-yard dash in under 10 seconds?
2. In the TV show, Andy Griffith, who was Gomer Pyles cousin?
3. In golf, how many shots under par is an eagle?
4. What is the name of the island where the Statue of Liberty is located?
5. In the first Indianapolis 500 race, what was the average speed?
6. What magazine is associated with Norman Rockwell?
7. What was celebrated for the first time on Nov. 26, 1789?
8. What was the name of the theme song for the TV show The Partridge Family?
9. What U.S. city hosted the last Beatles concert?
10. What is the technical name for a bicycle seat?
1. Jesse Owens
4. Liberty Island
5. 74 mph
6. Saturday Evening Post
8. Come On Get Happy
9. San Francisco