- Today is the first day Allen County residents can vote in person at the downtown election board office.
- Voters must have one form of acceptable photo identification to vote in person, whether early at the election board office or on Election Day at the polls.
- Tuesday is the deadline for Indiana residents to register to vote in the Nov. 6 general election.
- The Indiana secretary of state's office says voters can register at https://indianavoters.in.gov , their local county clerk's office or any Bureau of Motor Vehicles license branch. Voters also can mail in their registration, but it must be postmarked by Oct. 9. Voter registration forms and instructions are available online.
- For more information, check out the Allen County Election Board website.