Friday, October 12, 2012 4:52 pm
At a Glance: Oil falls below $92 per barrel
The Associated Press
On the New York Mercantile Exchange:
- Benchmark oil fell 21 cents to end at $91.86 per barrel
- Heating oil fell 3.32 cents to end at $3.2239 per gallon.
- Wholesale gasoline dropped 6.28 cents to end at $2.8928 per gallon.
- Natural gas rose less than a penny to end at $3.611 per 1,000 cubic feet.
On the ICE Futures exchange in London:
- Brent crude dropped $1.07 to finish the day at $113.61 per barrel.