1. What do Terre Haute and Leavenworth, Kan., have in common?
2. What baseball team was the first to use numbers on their uniforms?
3. What Broadway production starring Mary Martin was the first to be televised?
4. What circus merged with Ringling Brothers?
5. In the sport of curling, how much does the stone weigh?
6. What well-known playwright was married to Marilyn Monroe?
7. How many strikes are rolled in a perfect game of bowling?
8. What is the front part of the ship called?
9. In 1993, who became the first woman U.S. attorney general?
10. What does biennial mean?
1. They are sites of federal prisons.
2. Cleveland Indians
3. Peter Pan
4. Barnum and Bailey
5. About 40 pounds
6. Arthur Miller
9. Janet Reno
10. Every two years