And now for this week's installment of the mildly noticeable Blob feature, The NFL In So Many Words ....
1. Hey, that looks like Peyton Manning.
2. Hey, that looks like the Chargers just blew a 24-point halftime lead.
3. Now available on DVD: The NFL's Greatest Train Wrecks. Starring the Chargers ("Hey, that was Peyton Manning") the Eagles ("A 10-point lead in the fourth quarter, at home? Sure, we'll let you have it for nothing") and the Cowboys ("Losing takes effort, too").
4. Speaking of which, memo to Norv Turner, Andy Reid and Jason Garrett: Phone's ringin', dudes.
5. Wouldn't pick it up if I were you, though.
6. Hey, that looks like Aaron Rodgers.
7. And isn't that the New York football Giants, your Super Bowl champions?
8. Why, yes, it is. Right, Jim Harbaugh?
9. Tom Brady, meet Russell Wilson.
10. Ray Lewis, meet ... retirement?