And now for this week's installment of the intermittently ignored Blob feature, The NFL In So Many Words ....
1. Why, yes, Jay Cutler, we do have the number of that truck that hit you. It was 90.
2. Why, no, Brandon Marshall, it wasn't a dirty hit. It was an Ndamukong Suh hit. Which frequently looks like a dirty hit, but, you know, isn't. Mostly. Or not all the time, anyway.
3. Hey, remember Cam Newton?
4. Where'd he go anyway?
5. And who's the guy in the sweater? Jack London?
6. And on this week's episode of "ER," the staff battles an invasion of Baltimore Ravens.
7. Mark Sanchez' numbers Sunday: 28-of-41, 328 yards, 1 touchdown, QBR of 90. Tebow Time! Alert Level: Medium.
8. Chicago 13, Detroit 7. San Francisco 13, Seattle 6.
9. These NFL telecasts have been brought to you by the 1975 Steelers and 1985 Bears.
10. Really, who is that guy in the sweater?