1. What is the topmost central stone of an arch called?
2. What is the maximum number of riders on an Olympic bobsled?
3. What year was the first Volkswagen Beetle manufactured?
4. Boxer Joe Lewis always put on and tied which glove first before the other?
5. How many terms did Franklin Delano Roosevelt serve as U.S. president?
6. What is the score for a perfect game in bowling?
7. Where would you be if you were on the Maid of the Mist?
8. What U.S. holiday is usually celebrated on the second Sunday in May?
9. What is a group of turtles called?
10. What does cum laude mean?
4. The left
7. Niagara Falls
8. Mothers Day
9. A bale
10. With high praise