1. In what country did the Christmas card tradition begin?
2. What golf club was once referred to as a spoon?
3. Who was Doris Van Kappelhoff better known as?
4. Sally Ride was the first woman to travel where? (Hint: Her trip was out of this world.)
5. What author wrote the fairy tales The Princess and the Pea and The Emperors New Clothes?
6. What does verbatim mean?
7. What body of water is on the west coast of Florida?
8. Who was the top-scoring basketball player from 1987 to 1992?
9. In Alice in Wonderland, what is the only thing left when the Cheshire cat disappears?
10. How many times has Zsa Zsa Gabor been married?
2. The three wood
3. Doris Day
4. First woman astronaut to travel in space
5. Hans Christian Anderson
6. Word for word
7. Gulf of Mexico
8. Michael Jordan
9. His grin