1. The Audubon Society is named for which bird naturalist?
2. In what English town did Lady Godiva make her famous nude ride?
3. Where in California is Disneyland?
4. Who made the famous backward-facing catch in the 1954 World Series?
5. When Pandora opened her box, what was the only thing that stayed in it?
6. Who is Lord Greystroke better known as? (Hint: He has a famous jungle yell.)
7. Where is the Grand Ole Opry located?
8. What question was Clara Peller always asking in a well-known Wendy’s commercial?
9. What was the name of the metal-mouthed villain in the James Bond film Moonraker?
10. What professional football team has the most Hall-of-Famers?
1. John James Audubon
4. Willie Mays
7. Nashville, Tenn.
8. Where’s the beef?
10. Chicago Bears