And now for the latest installment of the Blob's relentlessly periodical feature, The NFL In So Many Words:
1. Phone for Mr. N. Foles. Phone for Mr. N. Foles.
2. Allen "The Answer" Iverson called. He wants his nickname back.
3. Michael Vick is concussed. Jay Cutler is concussed. Alex Smith is concussed. Ben Roethlisberger is out with a bum shoulder.
4. Conclusion: God hates quarterbacks.
5. Well, except for Peyton Manning.
6. Also Andrew Luck.
7. Also Tom Brady, Drew Brees, Matt Ryan, Andy Dalton, Russell Wilson, Joe Flacco ....
8. But not Mark Sanchez, whose Sunday numbers were 9-of-22, 124 yards, 0 TDs, one interception in the red zone. Tebow Time! Alert Level: Entering launch codes.
9. A tie, gentlemen? A tie?
10. Just give up 55, baby.