Try your hand at this Thanksgiving trivia:
1. What was the name of the ship that brought the Pilgrims to North America?
2. What Indian tribe was invited to join the Pilgrims during the first Thanksgiving celebration?
3. What year did the first Macys Day Parade begin?
4. What is the day after Thanksgiving typically called? (Hint: Its the time to get those shopping sales.)
5. What statesman wanted the national bird to be a turkey instead of the bald eagle?
6. Each year the U.S. president does what to a live turkey?
7. What part of a turkey is used as a good-luck ritual?
8. What is the average weight of a Thanksgiving turkey?
9. When does Thanksgiving occur each year?
10. What year was the first Thanksgiving?
2. Wampanoag Indians
3. On Christmas in 1924
4. Black Friday
5. Benjamin Franklin
6. Pardons it
7. The wishbone
8. Between 15 to 16 pounds
9. The fourth Thursday of November