1. What mountain range does John Denver mention in his song, Take Me Home, Country Roads?
2. What is the name of the island that is home to, as well as the title of a popular TV show in the 70s and 80s, Mr. Roarke and Tattoo?
3. What religious group of people generally live in a monastery?
4. In ballet, how many positions are there for the feet?
5. What is the zero degree line of latitude on the globe called?
6. What U.S. president had a sign on his desk that read, The buck stops here?
7. What actor played the characters Remington Steele and James Bond?
8. What does FAQ mean?
9. On what continent is the worlds largest desert located?
10. What is the worlds smallest country? (Hint: It is less than one-fifth of a square mile and has a very holy leader.)
1. Blue Ridge Mountains
2. Fantasy Island
5. The equator
6. Harry S. Truman
7. Pierce Brosnan
8. Frequently Asked Questions
10. Vatican City