1. Who was the first baseball player to have his number retired?
2. How long did the Hundred Years’ War last?
3. What did June Cleaver, the mother on the TV show Leave It To Beaver, always wear, no matter what she was doing?
4. What telephone prefix will always give you a wrong number?
5. When did the American Civil War start and end?
6. Sandra Day O’Connor was the first woman appointed to what?
7. Where is the leaning tower of Pisa located?
8. What store did the Wright brothers work in before their Kitty Hawk flight?
9. What six pieces are used in chess?
10. What continent has the most countries?
1. Lou Gehrig
2. 116 years
3. A string of pearls
4. 555 – it’s used exclusively in movies and TV
5. 1861 to 1865
6. Supreme Court
7. Pisa, Italy
9. King, queen, rook, bishop, knight and pawn
10. Africa with 53