Some Christmas trivia:
1. In what city was the setting for Miracle on 34th Street?
2. What Christmas carol demands figgy pudding?
3. What is the most popular Christmas tree topper?
4. In England, what holiday takes place the day after Christmas?
5. What state produces most of the nation’s Christmas trees?
6. What color Christmas does Elvis Presley sing about?
7. Which state was the last to declare Christmas a legal holiday in 1907?
8. In A Christmas Carol, who says God bless us, every one?
9. Name at least three of Santa’s reindeer mentioned in The Night Before Christmas poem.
10. How many pipers piping were given in 12 Days of Christmas?
1. New York City
2. We Wish You A Merry Christmas
3. An angel
4. Boxing Day
6. Blue Christmas
8. Tiny Tim
9. Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blitzen