1. How deep is a fathom?
2. When did World War II start and end?
3. Who was the lead singer of the band the Doors?
4. What is the distance run in the Kentucky Derby?
5. Which ocean contains the deepest point in the world?
6. Where does the first race of the NASCAR season take place?
7. Alaska does not border any U.S. states, but what two land areas does it border?
8. What is your patella?
9. The three-sided hat Paul Revere wore on his famous ride was called what?
10. If you bought a gross of something, how many would you have?
1. 6 feet
2. 1939 to 1945
3. Jim Morrison
4. 1 1/4 miles
5. The Pacific; the Mariana Trench is about 36,000 feet deep.
6. Daytona, Fla.
7. Canada’s Yukon Territory and British Columbia
8. Your kneecap
9. A tricorn