Twenty-eight northeast Indiana students have been named to the Trine University president's list for the fall 2012 semester, the university has announced.
To be named to the list, a student must have at least a 3.75 grade-point average on a 4.0 scale and carry at least 15 credit hours, the Angola-based university said in a statement.
Area students qualifying are:
- Auburn: Nathan Fuller, Bonijene Gebert, Tyler Haber, Wade Hantz, Andrew Rexroth;
- Bluffton: Mark Bowman;
- Churubusco: Dustin Arvola;
- Columbia City: Chad Hoffman;
- Fort Wayne: Kylene Coate, Isaac Embree, Joshua Peters, Adam Sullivan, Trisha Carter, Stephen Haydock, Lainie Moore, Trent Gutting, Sean Collins, Madison Potter, Ryan Gabet, Joshua Jones, Tyler Sibery;
- Huntertown: Kyle O'Connor;
- Leo-Cedarville: Ryan Schaadt, Kevin Schroer;
- New Haven: Mitchell Wyss;
- Spencerville: Brok Sailor;
- Woodburn: Aury Keller, Sean Wagoner.