1. What U.S. state has Home on the Range as its state song?
2. What two sisters have been ranked No. 1 in world tennis?
3. In what year did George Washington become the first U.S. president?
4. When did the Vietnam War start and end?
5. What government agency does FEMA stand for?
6. Sonja Henie holds the most gold medals in what Olympic sport? (Hint: It involves ice.)
7. What state is nicknamed the Beaver State?
8. Who said, I regret that I have but one life to lose for my country, before being executed?
9. What was the Green Hornets TV theme song?
10. What famous TV family lived at 822 Sycamore Road in Hinsdale, Calif.?
2. Venus and Serena Williams
4. 1954 to 1975
5. Federal Emergency Management Agency
6. Womens figure skating
8. Nathan Hale
9. Flight of the Bumblebee
10. The Nelsons – Ozzie, Harriet, Dave and Ricky