1. We all have two nares. What are they?
2. What is the name of the family mule in the Disney film Old Yeller?
3. What is the name of the Pillsbury Doughboy?
4. What town is the TV sitcom Roseanne set in?
5. There is a museum dedicated to Superman. Where is it located?
6. According to the story of Noah in the Bible, how many days did water flood the earth?
7. Why did President James Madison move out of White House in 1814?
8. Elvis promoted only one product in a TV commercial in 1954. What was it?
9. What is a papal bull? (Hint: Its not an animal.)
. In the film Wizard of Oz, what are the words on the hot air balloon that the Wizard uses to leave Emerald City?
3. Poppin Fresh
4. Lanford, Ill.
5. Metropolis, Ill.
6. It says 150 days in Genesis 7:24.
7. English troops burned the White House.
8. Southern Maid Doughnuts
9. It refers to an official document from the pope.
10. State Fair Omaha