1. What was the first year for the Chevy El Camino?
2. What are the first names of country duo Brooks and Dunn?
3. Who did Jack McCall shoot and kill on Aug. 2, 1876, in Deadwood, S.D.?
4. What is our metacarpophalangeal joint?
5. Who wrote A Tale of Two Cities?
6. When was cigarette advertising banned on TV and radio?
7. What did Wiley Post do to make world history in the 1930s?
8. Where is the geographic center of the 48 continuous U.S. states?
9. Tastes great, less filling is an advertising slogan for what beer?
10. What were the Steagles that was formed as a sports team in 1943?
2. Kix Brooks and Ronnie Dunn
3. Wild Bill Hickok
4. Our knuckle
5. Charles Dickens
7. He flew his first solo flight around the world.
8. Smith County, Kan.
9. Miller Lite
10. An NFL team formed by combined members of the Pittsburgh Steelers and Philadelphia Eagles due to a manpower shortage caused by World War II.