1. What team lost four consecutive Super Bowl games from 1991 to 1994?
2. What is the three-word nickname for Missouri?
3. On what U.S. TV variety show did the Beatles first appear?
4. Camelot was the home of what kings court?
5. What is Prince Charles official title?
6. Who was the first United States vice president?
7. What did Janet Guthrie do that no other woman had done? (Hint: It has to do with fast cars.)
8. When were people dancing the jitterbug?
9. What city plays host to the National Cherry Blossom Festival each year?
10. What was Al Capones nickname?
1. Buffalo Bills
2. Show Me State
3. The Ed Sullivan Show
4. King Arthur
5. Charles, Prince of Wales
6. John Adams
7. Race in the Indianapolis 500
8. 1930s and 40s
9. Washington, D.C.