1. Which two states were next to become states after the original 13 colonies?
2. Who wrote the novel Little Women?
3. What is it called on the day when the sun is nearest the equator?
4. What is the birthstone for the month of March?
5. What did Johann Gutenberg invent?
6. What Michael Jackson song featured the voiceover by Vincent Price?
7. What baseball team won the World Series four times in a row from 1936 to 1939?
8. When did people do the dance called the Stroll?
9. What state is Grand Canyon National Park located?
10. What flamboyant pianist has a museum dedicated to him in Las Vegas?
1. Vermont and Kentucky
2. Louisa May Alcott
3. The Equinox
5. The printing press
7. New York Yankees