1. What endangered bird is the tallest bird in America?
2. Which U.S. president became addicted to jellybeans after he quit smoking?
3. What United States river is among the top 10 longest rivers in the world?
4. What 1970s film starring John Travolta is set in the dance club 2001 Odyssey?
5. What are the first seven words of the U.S. Constitution?
6. What John Steinbeck novel won a Pulitzer Prize in 1940?
7. Why didn’t Mark Twain ever win a Pultizer Prize for his novels?
8. Whose picture appears on the $5 bill?
9. Who appeared on the cover of the first Playboy magazine published in 1953?
10. What is the most popular breed of dog in the U.S.?
1. Whooping crane
2. Ronald Reagan
3. The Missouri River
4. Saturday Night Fever
5. We the people of the United States
6. The Grapes of Wrath
7. He died before the creation of the Pulitzer.
8. Abraham Lincoln
9. Marilyn Monroe
10. Labrador retriever